Help I Shrunk My Parents (2018) Tamil Dubbed Movie Download HD

Help I Shrunk My Parents (2018) Tamil Dubbed HD

https://tamildubbedmoviesdownload.blogspot.com/2021/12/help-i-shrunk-my-parents-tamil-dubbed.html
 

 

Help I Shrunk My Parents (2018) Movie Information

Language:

Tamil

Director:

Sven Unterwaldt

Producer:

Corinna Mehner, Kiri Kristin Trier, Antonio Exacoustos, Carolin Dassel, Josef Reidinger, Hans Eddy Schreiber, Katja Dor-Helmer

Writer:

Sabine Ludwig, Gerrit Hermans, Silja Clemens, Florian Schumacher

Release Date (Streaming):

Apr 24, 2019

Runtime:

1h 41m

Help I Shrunk My Parents (2018) Story Line

When the wicked headmistress Stingbeard hunts the school, Felix, Ella and their gang set their plan in motion to save the school and bring Felix's parents back to their original size.

Help I Shrunk My Parents (2018) Story Line in Tamil

பொல்லாத தலைà®®ை ஆசிà®°ியை ஸ்டிà®™்பியர்ட் பள்ளியை வேட்டையாடுà®®்போது, ​​பெலிக்ஸ், எல்லா மற்à®±ுà®®் அவர்களது குà®®்பல் பள்ளியைக் காப்பாà®±்றவுà®®், ஃபெலிக்ஸின் பெà®±்à®±ோà®°ை அவர்களின் அசல் நிலைக்கு கொண்டு வரவுà®®் தங்கள் திட்டத்தை செயல்படுத்தினர்.